The Live Map Server Extension allows players to see their position, in real time, on our overview map of Hurtworld. Players can also temporarily or permanently share their location with friends.
- Allows players to see their own position on the map, updated in real time.
- Allows players to temporarily share their position with friends, updated in real time.
- Allows servers to have a dynamic overview page which notifies viewers of recent activity on the server (e.g. connections, disconnections, chat, ...)1
- Exposes a RESTful Server API.
- Provides a remote server administration console. (RCON currently isn't available, so this may be of use)
More features will be added as time goes on. We're classing this as early access, so please expect there to be some bugs which you should report to us (email us at [email protected]).
Our Server Extension is coded in C# and used in conjunction with Oxide API and implements a basic HTTP (for our RESTful API) and WebSocket (for our dynamic pages) servers. All interactions of our extension take place on our website, where you can log in via Steam (perfectly safe - we don't ever see your credentials). There's no configuration - simply download and install.
1. Download Oxide API for Hurtworld: http://oxidemod.org/downloads/oxide-for-hurtworld.1332/
2. Download our API extension: http://www.livemap.io/latest.zip
3. Extract the latest.zip file to your Hurtworld server folder.
4. Restart your Hurtworld server.
- /share [player name] temporarily shares your position with a friend.
- /unshare [player name] stops sharing your position with a friend.
- Friends System: We are currently deciding whether to implement a per-server or global friends system. A global friends system would allow you to switch to other servers also running our extension and share your position with friends without needing to do anything.
- The HTTP Server starts, but the Live Map doesn't work: Your Firewall is blocking incoming TCP connections to the port used by your Hurtworld Server. You need to Allow Incoming Connections to Your-Server-Port for both TCP & UDP.
- I can't see my position on the map: You must be signed in to see your own position and the position of anyone who has shared with you.
- I'm an Administrator on the server, but I can't see the remote console: Make sure you are signed in. Sometimes, there may be an increase in latency between your server and our website which may also cause it to not show. Refreshing the page should fix it.